|City||Hotel/similar||No. of Nights|
|Manali||Hotel Chandertal / Hotel New Harmony Inn/Suraj Cottage||3|
|Shimla||Hotel Satyam Paradise / Aachman||2|
Detailed Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi - Manali
On arrival at Delhi, transfer to Manali in an A/C Volvo Bus @ 5.30 PM. Manali is a picturesque hill station in Himachal Pradesh, known for its outstanding natural beauty and scenic sightseeing spots. Lofty Himalayas, pleasant sunshine and the green emerald surrounding add beauty to Manali. Overnight in A/C Volvo Bus.
Day 02 : Manali Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tour visiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. After enjoying exciting tour of Manali city return back by afternoon and enjoy at your free will (reserved for leisure). Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali (Full day Trip to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Gulaba. Rothang Pass is outstandingly beautiful and is an ideal spot to view the majestic snow covered Himalayas, serene natural surrounding, pristine lake and fairy white snow round the year. Return back to the hotel on time for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu( 45Kms) Manikaran ( 80Kms )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali.Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 05: Manali - Shimla
Checkout Hotel & Transfer by Deluxe Bus from Manali to Shimla by 9.00 A.M .Arrive Shimla by Evening and check in hotel. Evening free for leisure . Dinner and overnight at Shimla.
Day 06 : Shimla ( full day trip to Kufri - Jakkhoo hills )
After Break-fast visit Kufri , Green Valley , Mini Zoo , Chini Bungalow., White Flower Hall , Halipad , Bhimakali Temple , Indira Gandhi Tourist Park , Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town Overnight at Shimla Hotel.
Day 07: Shimla- Delhi Bus Stand
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the Hotel. Catch the Volvo Bus in Morning 08.00 AM or 11.00 AM. back to Delhi.
2 Nights Accommodation in Shimla
3 Nights Accommodation in Manali
Welcome drink on arrival
Daily Bed Tea, Breakfast & Dinner at all places
One Candle Light dinner in Manali.
Two Glasses of Milk once Night
Delhi - Manali AC Volvo Coach (2x2) AC, Video Coach
Manali to Shimla by Deluxe Bus
Shimla - Delhi AC Volvo Tickets
One full day sightseeing of Shimla & Kufri by Individual Car
Half day local sightseeing of Manali by Sharing Car
One full day sightseeing of Snow Point/Rohtang Pass by Sharing Car
One Full day sightseeing of Kullu/Manikaran by Sharing Car
All transfers & Sightseeing by Sharing car for 2 Pax // Individual car for 4,6,8.Pax
All applicable taxes
· Air fare / train fare.
· Coolie / porter charges.
· Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
· Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes.
· Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
· Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes.
· Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms & Conditions:-
• Transportation as per itinerary only
• The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• The package cannot be combined with any other offer
• Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
• The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
• Spring Holidays Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
If the reservation is canceled 30 days prior to the date of arrival - 90% may be refunded
If the reservation is canceled 15 days prior to the date of arrival - 50% of the may be refunded
If the reservation is canceled 07 days prior to the date of arrival - 25% of the may be refunded
If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of No Show- No Refund
No refund or any changes will be accepted at last minute for tour starting or after starting or middle of the tour