|City||Hotel/similar||No. of Nights|
Day 01:-Kolkata Arrival:-
Arrival at Kolkata Railway station,Upon arrival at Railway station our driver will assist you and you will be transfer to Hotel rest for Leisure and evening Leisure.
Day 02:Kolkata Sightseeing:-
Visit the beautiful British architectural structure – Victoria Memorial.
Visit the Indian Museum built in 1874,. It is the oldest museum in India Visti the Kali Temple & Science center & Hawra Bridge , Evening check-in at Hotel & have your dinner.
Day 03:Kolkata Sightseeing :-
Day third after refreshment you have time to spent at Local market like Visit at Flower Market-eastern India's largest flower market with hundreds of stalls and people sitting on the ground. Around 2,000 flower growers from the surrounding areas come to sell their flowers and garlands and during the wedding a numberd festive season probably double that number.
Dalhousie Square (BBD Bagh), the heart of Kolkata and many famous buildings, housing, important businesses and banks are located here. The tour covers Writers Building, today it houses the office of the Chief Minister of West Bengal.
According to your train schedule we will drop you at Railways station and you will catch your return back to Home.
COST INCLUSIONS :-
- 3 Night Accommodation at Port Blair Hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel
- 2 Full day city tour
- All Transfer and sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Anything which is not inclusive in the package inclusions
- Personal expense
- Telephones , laundry bill etc are not the part of the tour
Terms & Conditions:-
• Transportation as per itinerary only
• The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• The package cannot be combined with any other offer
• Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
• The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
• Spring Holidays Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
If the reservation is canceled 30 days prior to the date of arrival - 90% may be refunded
If the reservation is canceled 15 days prior to the date of arrival - 50% of the may be refunded
If the reservation is canceled 07 days prior to the date of arrival - 25% of the may be refunded
If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of No Show- No Refund
No refund or any changes will be accepted at last minute for tour starting or after starting or middle of the tour