|City||Hotel/similar||No. of Nights|
|Gangtok||Retreat Alpine Crest||2|
|Darjeeling||Hill Crown Retreat||2|
Day – 01 – Arrival and Transfer to Gangtok –
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer to Gangtok– Gangtok the capital of Sikkim Suits all from tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India. It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 ½ - 5 hours drive – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok
Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir ( New ) nearly 40 kilometers - The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep - Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all - Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour - Back toGangtok - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided)
Morning breakfast - After breakfast drive for the city tour of Gangtok – Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show– Transfer to Darjleeing - 105 kilometers 2 - 2 ½ hours - on the foothills of the Himalayas is a green destination at an altitude of 1243 meters / 4078 feet - It is a historical destinations with bustling market, colorful people – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around the any of the nurseries or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjleeing .
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sight seeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – Forwarding Journey .
· Meeting and assistance on arrival.
· AC accommodations in Deluxe rooms at hotels
· Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
· Air-conditioned Vehicle for sightseeing and excursions
. One Innova/Xylo for all tours
· Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking.
· Hotel and vehicle Tax.
· Air fare / train fare.
· Coolie / porter charges.
· Camera charges.
· Donations at temples.
· Extended stay or travelling due to any reason.
· Any meals other then those specified in Tour Cost Includes.
· Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
· Any other item not specified in ‘Tour cost includes.
· Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Terms & Conditions:-
• Transportation as per itinerary only
• The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
• Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• The package cannot be combined with any other offer
• Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy
• The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
• Spring Holidays Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
If the reservation is canceled 30 days prior to the date of arrival - 90% may be refunded
If the reservation is canceled 15 days prior to the date of arrival - 50% of the may be refunded
If the reservation is canceled 07 days prior to the date of arrival - 25% of the may be refunded
If the cancellation is any later than the above stated period or in case of No Show- No Refund
No refund or any changes will be accepted at last minute for tour starting or after starting or middle of the tour