Nainital is famous for popular hill stations in Uttrakhand. Located at an altitude of about 2084 meters above the sea level. The Best time to visit Nainital is through out year. It usually offers a plesant climate throughout the year.
2 Days Nainital & Mukteswar Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi Departure
To enjoy Short weekend tour for Hill station, Nainital is the best option from Delhi so customer demand we have designed this short trip to Nainital . Distance between Delhi to Nanital is approx 340 kms and it’s a maximum 8 hours journey and the meeting point of this package will Kashmiri gate where passengers will report at 2100 O’clock after reporting and formality you will board to Volvo for Nainital Overnight journey in Volvo.
Day 02:Nanital Arrival
Upon arrival at Nainital our local representative will assist you amd you will be transfer to Hotel from Nainital Bus stand Check in you Hotel and relax at till afternoon and after refreshment you will start Nainital Local sightseeing which includes Himalaya Darshan, Lover's Point, Suicide Point, Cave Garden, Water fall, Lake View point, Khurpatal lake view Point) after sightseeing arrive to one row boat and Cable car ride (Cable car : subject to availability)then back to the hotel over night stay at the hotel.
Day 03 Mukteshwar day tour
After breakfast Drive to the Mukteshwar visit (Bhowali, Ramgarh, Satbhunga, Choli ki Jali,and Activity point, Ghorakhal temple,Tea Garden) back to the Nainital at evening we will drop you at Nainital Bus stand where you will catch your return Volvo to Delhi.....
- Delhi to Nainital and Back AC Volvo Tickets
- 1 Night accommodation at Nainital Hotel
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic)
- 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner
- Morning and evening Tea
- One child complimentary below 6 year with parent's sharing the same bed
- Nainital Full day Local sightseeing
- Mukteswar day trip
- All transfers and sightseeing by Private vehicle
- Extra Child 25% Of package
- Extra Adult 35% of Package
- The package can be extended on prorate basis
- (Ground bedding for Extra Bed)
- Taxes extra at 9%